The company exists & can be reached
We (the Merchant) give you (the Consumer) information on our identity (e.g. company name, chamber of commerce registration number, visiting address) and how to contact us in a convenient way (e-mail, social media, telephone) before you place an order. In case we operate on behalf of another Merchant we also inform you on his identity.
You know when, what and how you buy
We (the Merchant) take care to have a transparent, accessible and easy order process that provides you (the Consumer) with the possibility to check your order and eventually correct it before you conclude the order. Before you conclude the transaction, we will provide clear and transparent information on your legal rights and obligations. We always will confirm your order and give you information on your order and progress.
What you buy is what you get
We (the Merchant) make sure that the essential characteristics of the products and services are adequately described. The products will be delivered to you (the Consumer) based on the description and the product photo. If you buy a specific brand, we will deliver that specific brand. We do not sell fake and counterfeit products. If a product infringes on the intellectual property rights of third parties, you may return the product at our expense and you will receive a full refund.
Prices are clear and complete
We (the Merchant) will be clear and transparent on our offer and the price you (the Consumer) must pay for our services or our products before you enter the order process. We will not charge you for additional services or products unless you explicitly agree with these additional services or products. Before concluding the transaction, you will see the final price including all taxes, custom costs, delivery costs and other surcharges. If the final price cannot include all costs to be paid by you, it is explicitly stated which costs are not included next to the final price with a link to a page where these costs can be determined.
Payment is safe
We (the Merchant) offer you (the Consumer) a range of widely accepted and safe payment methods. At least one payment method offers you the option to recover your payment without our consent or offers you the option to pay after the goods have been received.
Delivered as promise
We (the Merchant) will deliver at the place and time as specified in the order with you (the Consumer). If we are unable to deliver as promised we will inform you as soon as possible. If we are unable to deliver the product within seven working days after the promised delivery time you have the right to cancel the order and return the product at our expense.
Right to return in 14 days
We (the Merchant) allow you (the Consumer) to return products within 14 days after delivery without having to give a reason. Only a few kinds of products can be exempted from return**. If we chose to exempt these products, we will clearly state so before the transaction is concluded. We will reimburse all payments received by you (including shipping costs) within 14 days after the goods have been received back or you have supplied us with evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earliest. The shipping costs of returning the goods are for the customer. Likewise, if you return part of the order, we do not have to refund the shipping cost of sending you the product. If technically possible, we will return the payments via the same payment method through which we have received payment.
Complaints are handled fast & fairly
We (the Merchant) will make sure you (the Consumer) can contact us in an easy and convenient way. We commit ourselves to offering a transparent and easily accessible customer service and complaints handling system. If you contact us, we will reply substantially within 3 working days in at least the language in which you have concluded the transaction and if possible in your own language. We inform you via the Safe.Shop trust mark logo on every page of our web shop about how to file a complaint and the possibility to start an out-of-court dispute handling process with Safe.Shop as intermediate.
Your privacy is protected
We (the Merchant) respect your privacy, protect your data and care for a safe web-environment. We are transparent and inform you on the collecting and processing of your data and the purposes for which we use them, including information regarding cookies policy. Data is collected to carry out the order and to improve our offer to you and your buying experience. You will always have the option to opt-out for commercial communication. We will not transfer or sell your contact details to a third party without your explicit consent unless required to do so by law.
All reviews shown are real
We (the Merchant) may choose to use a review system. The review system adheres to the standards set forth by Safe.Shop meaning that all reviews (both positive as well as negative ones) are shown in the same way and have been written by Consumers who have actually bought a product or service from our web shop.
Your national Consumer laws apply
We (the Merchant) shall comply with the applicable laws and regulations of the country from which you (the Consumer) conclude the transaction. The Consumer laws and regulations of your country supersede those of the Code of Conduct of Safe.Shop and the rules of the country from which we sell. The Code of Conduct of Safe.Shop again supersedes the rules of our own terms & conditions.
** The following types of products/services can be excluded from this right of withdrawal:
- Service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the Consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader;
- The supply of goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- The supply of goods made to the Consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized;
- The supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader; contracts where the Consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, on the occasion of such visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the Consumer or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out the maintenance or in making the repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
- The supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- Contracts concluded at a public auction;
- The provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the Consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.